The perfect shopping combination can be found at Heels- 170 Plaza Dr 63040. This darling boutique carries big names in clothing, denim, accessories and shoes! What more could you want? After being in Wildwood for five years, owner Rosemary Barry just expanded her shop by 400 square feet. This means even more of the amazing finds customers have come to expect! “I want to offer affordable items that are also unique and different, ” Barry says. She stocks Heels with lots of options under $100 and has new things coming in regularly. Barry buys small quantities of clothes, which keeps the choices new, but she cautions, “If you see something you like, you’d better buy it, because once it’s gone, it’s gone!” A customer favorite sale starts the day after Thanksgiving with the “Discount Ornament Tree”. Shoppers can choose an ornament off the tree which holds a secret discount, anything from 15-50% off an entire purchase! Now that’s Hantastic! Here’s a peek at what Heels has in store:
- Heels carries Dear John, Rock-n-Roll Cowgirl and Just USA denim lines!
- Adding a few new tops to your wardrobe is a great way to update your look for fall! Heels has lots of choices!
- Heels has cute dresses and skirts, layer them with tights or leggings and boots!
- Now for the best part…..the SHOES!!! Heels has an insane array of fabulous footwear! Everything from boots to flats to, well, heels! There is something for everyone here and let’s be honest, anyone who says shoes can’t make you happy, doesn’t know where to shop.
- What goes better with new shoes than a fabulous handbag?!? Heels has bags with hot details like fringe, animal print and tassels!
Heels is the place to be for discovering new looks! Visit them in Wildwood or online at: www.heelsboutiquestl.com You’ll be glad you did, happy shopping friends!